Sunday, August 07, 2011

across the road

The house across the road have new owners. The people who moved out were nice- they kept to themselves like most of our neighbourhood does. She was employed by a Geological firm, I don't know what the guy did but he looked like the intellectual sort. Not to categorize people by what they look like, but I did. Sorry.

The NEW owners are extroverts and they sit on their front porch meeting everyone in the neighbourhood. The old owners NEVER used their front porch. I always wish I could be more extroverted like that.

Anyway he seems to have made good friends with the guy next door to him (the one who may have had a drug dealer in his basement apt.) which I think is great as I had worried about him as his son moved out a few years ago. It seems to be good for both of them, which is great.

The extrovert noticed all my moving activity and talked to me about it. I think he may be retired and his wife work for an ambulance company, but I am not 100% sure as I don't ask as many questions as he does.

Kim and Zully helped me take another load over last night. This morning I drove a carload of books over. I still have a 3 more bookshelves to go. Way too many books!

I just got a call from servicemaster, who evidently have to work Sunday with so many basements to deal with. They told me that the wall tear out will occur tomorrow morning. More pics to follow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home