Saturday, July 30, 2011

WARmart

James was trying to spell Walmart and asked for help - so I said "W-A-L" and James was all like "Oh, I though it was spelled "W-A-R". So, he's not much of a speller.

So we did go to Walmart. James got a Star Wars III game for his DS for the trip to Moncton and lots of snacks. And another dehumidifier for the basement. Kim has been lending us hers but will need it back in a couple of weeks and yesterday with all the rain made for a bit of a wet basement. Trying to air it out now.

As we were driving to Walmart, at Portsmouth and Princess there was a guy wheeling luggage. I guessed that he was going to the VIA station which was close by. I would have stopped as it isn't the easiest walk as there are no sidewalks there- I've walked it- I know! But I had James with me so I erred on the side of personal security. What do you think- should I have stopped and taken him to the train station?

3 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

I often feel torn between stopping and helping and personal safety. I often err on the side of safety, but feel guilty later on....

July 30, 2011 at 4:18:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think safety is important. I wouldn't have stopped either.

Marlene

July 31, 2011 at 11:59:00 AM EDT  
Blogger rab said...

No.

August 2, 2011 at 9:38:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home