Frances
I reached a break point of exhaustion yesterday and had to power through it. The basement is painted, just the stairwell left, but will leave that until after the move. Kim and Zully steamcleaned the carpet while I painted. James played Lego.
I became acquainted with Frances through blogging about 5 years ago. She had a daughter about James' age but she was going through a lot more difficulty as her daughter was fighting cancer. The daughter is now cancer free. At one point during the past years, their house burned down. They rebuilt. Then Frances was diagnosed with ALS. It did not take long for degeneration of motor skills and in January of this year (I think) she went on life support. Today they removed the life support and Frances passed on. She was a fighter and passionate about her family and her God. I wish I had known her in person. Please pray for her Scott and 2 little girls as they grieve.
Marlene- I got your comment about VBS- Brianna could have gone to the one that James did as they had a preschool class.
I only watched a bit of the B'ette yesterday as I was working on finishing up the basement. I have it on tape though- whenever I find the time to watch it!
I became acquainted with Frances through blogging about 5 years ago. She had a daughter about James' age but she was going through a lot more difficulty as her daughter was fighting cancer. The daughter is now cancer free. At one point during the past years, their house burned down. They rebuilt. Then Frances was diagnosed with ALS. It did not take long for degeneration of motor skills and in January of this year (I think) she went on life support. Today they removed the life support and Frances passed on. She was a fighter and passionate about her family and her God. I wish I had known her in person. Please pray for her Scott and 2 little girls as they grieve.
Marlene- I got your comment about VBS- Brianna could have gone to the one that James did as they had a preschool class.
I only watched a bit of the B'ette yesterday as I was working on finishing up the basement. I have it on tape though- whenever I find the time to watch it!

1 Comments:
There were a couple of other places that also had pre-school VBS, but we wanted to send her to Westside Fellowship since she knows other kids there. Next year!
Marlene
Post a Comment
<< Home