Tuesday, July 12, 2011

higher


Tall pine with lightning strike scar down the middle.

Yesterday I was so tired and felt pretty ill. I think I do not agree well with sitting beside a photocopier. I learned a lot on my first day on the new job. (other than photocopier fumes make me woozy!)
Today was better except for the meeting I nearly missed because I hadn't been told about it.
I've got a couple of quotes for windows and doors for the new house but haven't decided what to do.
I have a guy coming by to give me a quote on stuccoing the basement ceiling on Thurs am. And he may be able to complete the job on Friday.
I'm still working on cleaning the oven. I have left oven cleaner in it every night since I first wrote about it- I've lost count as to how many times I've sprayed it- it will be clean eventually!
I also put some butcher block protection on the wood block island in the kitchen. Of course I didn't read that the clean up was mineral spirits and they were at the old house. I should read the clean up before I start the job!
Let's go higher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home