haircut
Gratuitous garden shot:

BEFORE

AFTER

So it's pretty much the same haircut just 3-4 inches shorter. Feels nice though.
I had the day off today so I went shopping in the morning. Walmart first for supplies. But I forgot my list so I had to go from my head- I haven't checked my list yet because I don't want to know what I forgot!
Then I went to Zellers and got a couple of things on sale there.
Then to Sears where they were having a "Warehouse Sale" whatever that is. What it meant was that Sears was super busy and the lineups pretty long. I had a $20 rewards card that I was eager to use before it expired. I happened to pick out 3 things I liked without paying too much attention to the sale signs but it just happened that buying 3 things was the *right* thing to do as if you bought 3 you got a very good discount. It was like you bought 2 and got the 3rd for free. And because I had the rewards card, it was like I bought 1 and got 2 for free! Score!
Then I went to the Bay where I found a cute Calvin Klein dress on sale, just in my size. The belt loops need some mending but other than that it is super cute and I think will work out well. I'm thinking of wearing it on my first day on the new job, if it is a nice day!
After all the shopping I went and got my hair cut (see above)- only took about 5 minutes for her to hack the inches off and send me on my way. Feels lighter though :)
Then I got the *bright* idea that I wouldn't have to mow the lawn so much if I changed the cutting level on the push mower. Unfortunately, if you change the level to hack more grass it is more effort- I had to work really hard and got blisters on my hands. I changed the level back - it wasn't worth the grief.
After school I asked James if he knew what tonight was and without skipping a beat he said "Bentley comes back!"- for those of you watching the Bachelorette tonight let's see how this shake down goes!

BEFORE

AFTER

So it's pretty much the same haircut just 3-4 inches shorter. Feels nice though.
I had the day off today so I went shopping in the morning. Walmart first for supplies. But I forgot my list so I had to go from my head- I haven't checked my list yet because I don't want to know what I forgot!
Then I went to Zellers and got a couple of things on sale there.
Then to Sears where they were having a "Warehouse Sale" whatever that is. What it meant was that Sears was super busy and the lineups pretty long. I had a $20 rewards card that I was eager to use before it expired. I happened to pick out 3 things I liked without paying too much attention to the sale signs but it just happened that buying 3 things was the *right* thing to do as if you bought 3 you got a very good discount. It was like you bought 2 and got the 3rd for free. And because I had the rewards card, it was like I bought 1 and got 2 for free! Score!
Then I went to the Bay where I found a cute Calvin Klein dress on sale, just in my size. The belt loops need some mending but other than that it is super cute and I think will work out well. I'm thinking of wearing it on my first day on the new job, if it is a nice day!
After all the shopping I went and got my hair cut (see above)- only took about 5 minutes for her to hack the inches off and send me on my way. Feels lighter though :)
Then I got the *bright* idea that I wouldn't have to mow the lawn so much if I changed the cutting level on the push mower. Unfortunately, if you change the level to hack more grass it is more effort- I had to work really hard and got blisters on my hands. I changed the level back - it wasn't worth the grief.
After school I asked James if he knew what tonight was and without skipping a beat he said "Bentley comes back!"- for those of you watching the Bachelorette tonight let's see how this shake down goes!

2 Comments:
Haha...I was wondering if you were watching this season. Scott said he might even watch tonight!
Marlene
Seriously? That was the same picture just cropped differently, right? You're just playing with us.
Post a Comment
<< Home