Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bunk bed

James has been asking for a bunk bed for a while.
He has had a double bed because he's so SQUIRMY at night but he's been a lot better in recent years so he is getting his bunk bed.
I looked online and found one I liked at Masterbedroom and showed it you James.
You can see it here.
At the showroom, the salesman sold me a comparable (price-wise) but he thought it would be sturdier. Knowing the boy, sturdy is good!
Here it is- well, it's not the same as the bed, but similar. His is single on single and was the same price as the other. Got a good deal on mattresses for it too.

Just need sheets now!

1 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

I love sheets!!! Really, love sheets! nice bed James!

June 18, 2011 at 8:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home