noah
Again, I took the mower out to see if the lawn had dried up enough to mow. It had not. The grass is getting so long I am starting to doubt if I could even mow it anyway. I may have to whippersnipper the lawn. I feel like Noah waiting for the water to dry up.
I don't think the city fields will be open tomorrow.
This week is the Ontario standardized testing for James. Unfortunately, the testing is in English and he mainly speaks/reads/writes in French. This is a bit of a disadvantage for him! It would probably be better if you took a standardized test in the language you are being educated in!
This morning I had a very efficient trip to the grocery store.
Then took James' training wheels off his bike. He hasn't got the hang of balancing it yet but he was coming along with it. No major spills but he was a bit frustrated.
We did assisted biking to Church.
The best part of worship was "Walk the line". I find it very powerful when Al signs.
Al's sermon was on different kinds of "seeing".
James listened quite intently. His favorite parts were the story about the chair on the ceiling and the picture of the cat looking at the meat and the lego death star video depicting pure joy
I am currently loving the new Lee Casement CD. I'm playing it on repeat!
I don't think the city fields will be open tomorrow.
This week is the Ontario standardized testing for James. Unfortunately, the testing is in English and he mainly speaks/reads/writes in French. This is a bit of a disadvantage for him! It would probably be better if you took a standardized test in the language you are being educated in!
This morning I had a very efficient trip to the grocery store.
Then took James' training wheels off his bike. He hasn't got the hang of balancing it yet but he was coming along with it. No major spills but he was a bit frustrated.
We did assisted biking to Church.
The best part of worship was "Walk the line". I find it very powerful when Al signs.
Al's sermon was on different kinds of "seeing".
James listened quite intently. His favorite parts were the story about the chair on the ceiling and the picture of the cat looking at the meat and the lego death star video depicting pure joy
I am currently loving the new Lee Casement CD. I'm playing it on repeat!

1 Comments:
That is an awesome reaction!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home