h00p and h0ller
Last weekend was a bit on the busy side with the birthday party and all. I have tried to take today a little more easy and not pressure myself to do so much.
I did make James a new pair of shorts out of some of his old pants though. Planning on another pair for tomorrow.
Made homemade pizza for lunch and it was so filling I am not planning on making a dinner.
Thinking of Manitoba with the river so swollen that to try to relieve pressure they are cutting away one of the dikes they made at h00p and h0ller. Sometimes when there is too much pressure in life you may need to cut down some walls you made in order to balance things out.
I did make James a new pair of shorts out of some of his old pants though. Planning on another pair for tomorrow.
Made homemade pizza for lunch and it was so filling I am not planning on making a dinner.
Thinking of Manitoba with the river so swollen that to try to relieve pressure they are cutting away one of the dikes they made at h00p and h0ller. Sometimes when there is too much pressure in life you may need to cut down some walls you made in order to balance things out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home