phone revelations
Well, I called my phone service provider to inquire why we had no long distance and the person on the phone told me that they were no longer our service provider at all. They had sold our business to another company. When he said that I remembered getting a letter about it, but in the letter it indicated that the only thing that would change to our service is the location we paid our bill to. Evidently not. So shopping for a new phone provider is in the cards!
I did 4 loads of laundry today and dried them all outside. That makes me happy!
I worked a lot in the house trying to make up for the fact I've been so busy the last few weeks.
I mowed the lawn but hadn't dug out the summer hats yet, so I got a slight touch of sunstroke. I didn't expect that!
James is having a sleepover at AJ's tonight. AJ played here this afternoon. They are like 2 peas in a pod! Will get some sleep while I can.
I did 4 loads of laundry today and dried them all outside. That makes me happy!
I worked a lot in the house trying to make up for the fact I've been so busy the last few weeks.
I mowed the lawn but hadn't dug out the summer hats yet, so I got a slight touch of sunstroke. I didn't expect that!
James is having a sleepover at AJ's tonight. AJ played here this afternoon. They are like 2 peas in a pod! Will get some sleep while I can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home