Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter sunrise

I wrote James' easter hunt clues as the sun rose this Easter morning.
I tried to incorporate some of the Easter story into the hunt.
It was pretty cute I thought.
However, he had a bit of a melt down before we got started as I asked him to get changed and he was not happy with that.
He did eventually get changed and we got started. He did ok with the reading and I had used some big words.
Now he is hyped on the chocolate he found!

Last night A.J. slept over. The boys stayed up pretty late whispering and then were up early this morning so I think they are going to be tired little monkeys today! Tired little monkeys hyped on chocolate. We'll see how the day turns out.

I tried calling R0grs to find out why we have no long distance service and I got a message saying they were experiencing technical difficulties. Has Rogers gone under or something?

I see starlings building a nest across the road on my neighbours porch. Wonder how long he will let it stay?

Rustle's first BBQ of the season is today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home