pilot
This is a pretty neat Youtube video of an aircraft landing a couple of days ago.
The front landing gear failed to come down so the pilot attempted landing without it. Luckily, the gear does eventually come down and everyone is fine.
Last night James got up at 3am. I think he kicked the covers off and was cold. So he woke me up. I got him all tucked in and he immediately fell asleep. However, I did not! So I've been up since thr-ee!
The front landing gear failed to come down so the pilot attempted landing without it. Luckily, the gear does eventually come down and everyone is fine.
Last night James got up at 3am. I think he kicked the covers off and was cold. So he woke me up. I got him all tucked in and he immediately fell asleep. However, I did not! So I've been up since thr-ee!

1 Comments:
Hi Aphra
Post a Comment
<< Home