Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bright moon rising

Last night I looked out and saw the bright moon and thought the moon looked especially bright. Then I read on John Revell's facebook a link that indicated that the moon was at it's closest possible approach to the earth and so they also expected higher tides, etc.

Aj played here in the afternoon and then went home for supper.

For supper here I taught James how to make spaghetti (which he loves) and he was quite pleased with that. Before we started to took some of the dry spaghetti into the hall and spelled out "DANGER" in spaghetti. It was pretty funny.

After dinner, he packed up to go to AJ's for a sleepover. He did all the packing himself so I'll find out today what as missing :)
We got our coats on and when we went to put on our boots, James was pretending to be a hobbit and told me that hobbits don't wear boots even in the misty mountains where there is snow. I gave him a look that must have said to him that I did not approve of HIM going without boots and he quickly indicated that he was a slightly different race of hobbit than Frodo and he put his boots on :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home