Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Hello 3am!

For some reason I woke up at 3am this morning. No real idea why except I may have been cold? In my dream I was looking for some way to warm my hands which is why I suspect the cold theory!

Anyway, could not get back to sleep until close to when my alarm went off.

So last night was the Bachelor night. Michelle seems to be getting increasingly aggressive but I'm finding her pretty amusing. She makes for great tv and I think she knows it. I am finally at a point where I know all the girls' names! Yay!
Jackie is really scared of heights (but she overcame it and became this weeks' boot)
Chantal O. realized that life is not all about her!
Shawntel can play silent games.
Britt is pretty, but did she get any screen time, did she?
Alli is scared of bugs, also got a boot. Correlation between fear= boot?
Ashley is the only remaining Ashley!
Emily is the saboteur. Whoops, wrong show!

Computer is still non-functional at home so must update at lunch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

I liked how Michelle was describing Chantal as aggressive and arrogant...I think she just ralizes that she's a pretty big threat. I was actually hoping she'd leave last night; she's a bit much for me.

February 8, 2011 at 3:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home