Thursday, January 27, 2011

A bad month for computers

My computer is still offline.
And now my work computer is as slow as molasses. It's not the computers' fault- the network is overworked. We are transferring to a new student system and they are upgrading the entry portal. Lots going on. This makes doing an exam schedule drag. But it is going well. It probably would be done if the computer were up to it. I'm just cleaning up the rooming now.

I've been doing a good share of show shoveling as well. We only got a wee bit today. Not like my brother in Cape Breton. He got a snow day today!

On Monday, there was the Bachelor on TV. Michelle seems to be getting increasingly more violent. Will she snap? You'll have to tune in on the weeks to come. I liked how both Michelle and Chantal's dates made them face their fears. That's what reality tv does :)
To the boots. I really liked Lindsey (red hair)- I thought she was one of the most well-spoken girls there. I'm not too sad to loose the other 2. Stacey who made the mistake of admitting she cheated. And Meghan. Meghan? I had to go to the show site to look up who she was.
Next week they move on to Vegas and Brad invited the girl whose ex was a racecar driver and died in a plane crash to a race track. I think when she told him the story she must have left the racecar bit out. Makes for more interesting tv though, I suppose.

Need to get the garbage out now and pick up James from Pioneers.

Currently listening to "The one thing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home