Section V
James and I are having a wee dispute about changing clothes.
He never wants to change and I want him to change at least every 24 hours.
I appear to be reaching my target, but he's not very happy about it.
He's pretty good about it when I race him to do it. However, he doesn't always dress appropriately for the weather and has to do it again.
We worked hard on his 'conjugation' words this week and he got 12/12. The hard work paid off. He wasn't happy about the hard work, but it does get results!
I got a phone call from a student today asking about a course that she couldn't see the times for. I asked her what the course was. She told me. Then I asked her what the section was and she told me "V". And then it all made sense. I told her that Section V was in the Bader castle overseas! She thought that was pretty funny and decided not to take the course.
He never wants to change and I want him to change at least every 24 hours.
I appear to be reaching my target, but he's not very happy about it.
He's pretty good about it when I race him to do it. However, he doesn't always dress appropriately for the weather and has to do it again.
We worked hard on his 'conjugation' words this week and he got 12/12. The hard work paid off. He wasn't happy about the hard work, but it does get results!
I got a phone call from a student today asking about a course that she couldn't see the times for. I asked her what the course was. She told me. Then I asked her what the section was and she told me "V". And then it all made sense. I told her that Section V was in the Bader castle overseas! She thought that was pretty funny and decided not to take the course.

2 Comments:
That 's a good one
made me laugh too. thanks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home