Monday, January 10, 2011

only slightly veiled ABC

if you haven't watched the Bachelor and plan to, DON'T read this post!!

Because ABC's bachelor didn't choose anyone last time, they are trying to make sure that america knows that he chose someone this time. They have Brad giving lots of interviews saying how happy he is. I don't think ABC is trying to his the lucky lady as much as they have in the past.

Today's episode seemed to center on girls who were centered on themselves. Luckily, Brad seems to have axed a lot of the drama. A good plan to show that he is serious about the process.

And this just in- Jeff S. just posted on Facebook:
Won our first ball hockey game in the KGT league! Beat Al and Jake Doseger's defending champion team :) 10-6. Good work boys!

Poor Al, suffering the humiliation of losing and then have his face smeared in it on FB. Luckily, he's not on FB so he doesn't know. Well. Until now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Nat said...

I've seen websites that provide spoilers with no spoiler alerts, but never one with such a clear spoiler alert, and no real spoilers! I couldn't see the episode (don't get ABC/CITY TV) so I thought this post would fill me in on what happened, but not so much. Not that it really matters, since I can hardly remember any of them from the first episode anyway. Just answer me this: did the girl with the fangs get cut? (No pun intended.) She was pretty creepy, and seemed to be the definition of somebody who just wanted to be on TV; I can't imagine that he could take her seriously.

January 12, 2011 at 7:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home