Man in a blizzard
Yesterday, AJ was over for a bit to play with James. I got some things done around the house. I washed the front room floor. It's hardwood and from the amount of dirt I washed up, I probably hadn't given the floor a good washing in a while! I like the shine it gives when it is just washed. However, a nice clean floor is just *asking* for someone to drop something on it, isn't it?
James went to AJs for a sleep over in the evening. The boys have been pleading with us to do this for a while. We tried the sleep over at our house one but it was hard for AJ to sleep. James does very well at AJs house though. He's the kid that was determined to have a sleep over at Karen's when he was about 3. He had a hard time getting to sleep that first one (at Karen's house) but he was DETERMINED and he did it.
Today I found this video on you tube : Man in a blizzard. The description is "An extraordinary film by Jamie Stuart. Not only is it a wonderful evocation of Dziga Vertov's 1929 silent film "Man With a Movie Camera," but consider that it was photographed during the Blizzard of 2010 and edited at lightning speed." I thought my dad or brother might know what the Vertov reference was, but I just liked the film!
Also, Jan 15th 7pm National House of Prayer from Ottawa will be holding a service at Bethel Church downtown Kingston.
James went to AJs for a sleep over in the evening. The boys have been pleading with us to do this for a while. We tried the sleep over at our house one but it was hard for AJ to sleep. James does very well at AJs house though. He's the kid that was determined to have a sleep over at Karen's when he was about 3. He had a hard time getting to sleep that first one (at Karen's house) but he was DETERMINED and he did it.
Today I found this video on you tube : Man in a blizzard. The description is "An extraordinary film by Jamie Stuart. Not only is it a wonderful evocation of Dziga Vertov's 1929 silent film "Man With a Movie Camera," but consider that it was photographed during the Blizzard of 2010 and edited at lightning speed." I thought my dad or brother might know what the Vertov reference was, but I just liked the film!
Also, Jan 15th 7pm National House of Prayer from Ottawa will be holding a service at Bethel Church downtown Kingston.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home