Causeway classic
Tomorrow James is playing in the "Causeway classic" hockey tournament.
He plays tomorrow (27th)
10am Constantine arena (by RMC)
3pm Cataraqui arena (Hwy 38/401)
7pm Memorial Center
And on the 28th
3pm Constantine arena.
All games are free of charge for spectators so feel free to spectate if you are in the area!
I have reached a crisis point in trying to find shirts for James. He's got a long torso but short arms, so he needs a large size for the torso but a smaller size for the arms. He currently only has 2 long sleeved shirts that fit so he's wearing T-shirts. Maybe I'll try Giant tiger and see if they have any shirts for my odd limbed offspring!
He plays tomorrow (27th)
10am Constantine arena (by RMC)
3pm Cataraqui arena (Hwy 38/401)
7pm Memorial Center
And on the 28th
3pm Constantine arena.
All games are free of charge for spectators so feel free to spectate if you are in the area!
I have reached a crisis point in trying to find shirts for James. He's got a long torso but short arms, so he needs a large size for the torso but a smaller size for the arms. He currently only has 2 long sleeved shirts that fit so he's wearing T-shirts. Maybe I'll try Giant tiger and see if they have any shirts for my odd limbed offspring!

3 Comments:
Maybe you can do the layering thing. A long sleeve shirt that fits his arms under a T-shirt that's long enough for his torso.
Couldn't you roll up the sleeves?
Yes, rolling up the sleeves was my first strategy but they would roll down during the day and James either does not have the coordination or the patience to roll them back up. I'm hoping the new shirts will work out!
Post a Comment
<< Home