24th
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a vole. I think it's not stirring because it's dead. Sorry voles.
My father wished Merry Christmas to my voles.
I worked in the morning and I think everything is clear to begin exam scheduling for April. I have my first 2 requests too :)
I did some grocery shopping after work- it wasn't too busy so I did well.
When I got home, I did some dishes and some laundry and then we got ready to go to the Rustle festive dinner.
The dinner was superb. James even ate quite a bit and normally he doesn't eat much at these sort of things.
Michelle's Kelly won the big draw for the amazingly restored dresser.
When Michelle asked if we did stockings, I explained that we did shoes. When James told her what he got in his shoes he said "chocolate" but I was thinking that he might have answered "voles". Thanks Oma for making the chocolate come in the shoes!
I have a wiggly worm to put in his shoe tonight. Just for fun!
When we got home I was quite tired but my mom got me some Cote d'or chocolate and I'm hoping it has enough caffeine to keep me going tonight. James slept in until 9am so I'm expecting him to be up late tonight!
My father wished Merry Christmas to my voles.
I worked in the morning and I think everything is clear to begin exam scheduling for April. I have my first 2 requests too :)
I did some grocery shopping after work- it wasn't too busy so I did well.
When I got home, I did some dishes and some laundry and then we got ready to go to the Rustle festive dinner.
The dinner was superb. James even ate quite a bit and normally he doesn't eat much at these sort of things.
Michelle's Kelly won the big draw for the amazingly restored dresser.
When Michelle asked if we did stockings, I explained that we did shoes. When James told her what he got in his shoes he said "chocolate" but I was thinking that he might have answered "voles". Thanks Oma for making the chocolate come in the shoes!
I have a wiggly worm to put in his shoe tonight. Just for fun!
When we got home I was quite tired but my mom got me some Cote d'or chocolate and I'm hoping it has enough caffeine to keep me going tonight. James slept in until 9am so I'm expecting him to be up late tonight!

1 Comments:
Merry Christmas Aphra!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home