Quieting
It is very strange at work to go from working flat out with the phone never stopping ringing and the email never stopping coming to relative quiet where I can accomplish things. There were still phone calls and emails, just not the intensity that it has been.
I wrapped up a lot of the December exam session loose ends and opened the exam webform to begin the scheduling for April. It doesn't ever really end!
The most excitement of the day I suppose came when Kingston police arrived in my office. They were, however, in the wrong office and so I sent them away to the correct office. I hope they sorted out whatever the problem was!
A vole died in the mousetrap today. I am unsure if it is the same vole as yesterday. We haven't been tagging them!
A cute video of silent monks singing the Halleluia chorus. How do silent monks sing? You'll have to watch the video!
I wrapped up a lot of the December exam session loose ends and opened the exam webform to begin the scheduling for April. It doesn't ever really end!
The most excitement of the day I suppose came when Kingston police arrived in my office. They were, however, in the wrong office and so I sent them away to the correct office. I hope they sorted out whatever the problem was!
A vole died in the mousetrap today. I am unsure if it is the same vole as yesterday. We haven't been tagging them!
A cute video of silent monks singing the Halleluia chorus. How do silent monks sing? You'll have to watch the video!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home