Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surprise!

My office mates had a little birthday celebration for me today. I was pretty surprised as it was not my birthday. Apparently my birthday is in the Queen's system wrong.
Take notes Sarah B.- that is one way to surprise me! My office mates were surprised too as they really thought it was my birthday.

Today was incredibly exhausting. Tomorrow will be especially long as I work until 6:30pm. I hope I make it through the week :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

hahaha! That is the best way to surprise someone! it not really be their birthday, they will never suspect it!

November 30, 2010 at 8:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marlene said...

We went to a surprise birthday party for Scott's uncle in July and his birthday is in Novemeber. His wife thought it would be nicer because we could do a bbq outside.

December 1, 2010 at 8:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home