Turnover
Uncle Nat asks:
How did you fare in your quest for half priced Halloween candy? By the
time I got to the store, they had already replaced all the Halloween
stuff with (full-priced) Christmas candy. :-(
These stores don't miss a beat!
Well, Uncle Nat, I went out at lunchtime the day after Halloween and noticed much the same thing as you. There was not much good treats left and Christmas was indeed prominent. However, I did manage to find a shopping cart with 0.99 bags of 12 pack of Smarties, so I scored some of them and was quite pleased with myself.
Today I received some very crazy news via email. More crazy stuff that went on in the summer. I can't believe people have to watch soap operas- isn't real life crazy enough?
I am doing round 1 of the special exam scheduling. I have done about 400 exams so far, another 1000 to go and then I get to start round 2. Whoo hoo!
How did you fare in your quest for half priced Halloween candy? By the
time I got to the store, they had already replaced all the Halloween
stuff with (full-priced) Christmas candy. :-(
These stores don't miss a beat!
Well, Uncle Nat, I went out at lunchtime the day after Halloween and noticed much the same thing as you. There was not much good treats left and Christmas was indeed prominent. However, I did manage to find a shopping cart with 0.99 bags of 12 pack of Smarties, so I scored some of them and was quite pleased with myself.
Today I received some very crazy news via email. More crazy stuff that went on in the summer. I can't believe people have to watch soap operas- isn't real life crazy enough?
I am doing round 1 of the special exam scheduling. I have done about 400 exams so far, another 1000 to go and then I get to start round 2. Whoo hoo!

1 Comments:
its si good that in America you have sales right after aholiday - and get things at half price. In India it doesn 't happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home