Aged
Last year, I was too busy with 2 jobs to celebrate much for my birthday. However, this year I decided to go for a small party. I invited a few ladies and ordered pizza, so I didn't need to cook!
Annette got me a Jonas Brothers card (no, I've never heard their music) that was really funny. The front said "Off the hook and in control..." and inside it said "Superstar, that's how you roll. Hope your birthday rocks!"
I got a lot of cards and calls from family (thank you!) and FB messages. My mother got me some nice clothes. I let James open the present (cause he's 8) and as he was opening it he said "I think it's clothes" and as soon as he opened it he was immensely disinterested, but I enjoyed them. Did he think I would get Star Wars for my birthday?
Kim got me a "casting Crowns" CD but I only got to listen to a little of it before Hockey night in Canada took over. Now I'm listing to Taylor Swift's "Change"- Sam played the song at Church last week in his sermon about change.
Annette got me a Jonas Brothers card (no, I've never heard their music) that was really funny. The front said "Off the hook and in control..." and inside it said "Superstar, that's how you roll. Hope your birthday rocks!"
I got a lot of cards and calls from family (thank you!) and FB messages. My mother got me some nice clothes. I let James open the present (cause he's 8) and as he was opening it he said "I think it's clothes" and as soon as he opened it he was immensely disinterested, but I enjoyed them. Did he think I would get Star Wars for my birthday?
Kim got me a "casting Crowns" CD but I only got to listen to a little of it before Hockey night in Canada took over. Now I'm listing to Taylor Swift's "Change"- Sam played the song at Church last week in his sermon about change.

1 Comments:
Hapy birthday Aphra. That pizza party sounds great.
Post a Comment
<< Home