Boxing morning
Some selections of Rustle decorations from December for this morning's post.
This morning Sam says we are watching "The Nativity Story" (movie).
I think we watched this last year too. I seem to recall it was good, but I don't recall enough so that it would be good for me to see again!
On my 'to watch' list at home is "Amazing Grace" (about Wilbert Wilberforce trying to end the British slave trade) and Kim lent me "Faith like Potatoes" but I haven't read the back of that so I don't have a clue what it's about.
It's -9 outside, with a high of -8 and flurries predicted so not too bad. We slept in until 8am and I have been doing things like Lego and watching UFOs since then so I have not had my shower. As it is now almost 10 and the bathroom is occupied, I am giving up on my shower- I'll just brush my hair out and hope for the best!
I need to get the chicken in the slow cooker now. Yesterday we had Christmas pasta and today we'll have chicken with broccoli and either rice or smiley fries depending on James' mood. (Smiley fries are for James but I like them much better than real fries so we all eat them!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home