The mall
I went early today to the mall. It was already pretty busy.
I did get a pair of pants for James (50% off!) but I think they are too big.
I found an interesting yellowy coloured shirt from the Alfred Sung collection in Zellers for $7 and I used the giftcard my mother gave me for Reitmans to buy a pair of pants (thanks mom!). So I did really well with my purchases, I thought.
After I got back from the mall, I thought that I hadn't walked anywhere yet today (I guess my brain didn't count the time at the mall as *walking*) and I walked down to SDM to fill a prescription for Myron. It was $300!! I was a bit shocked when the lady told me. I'm hoping my drug plan covers that!
Then I got back and walked James to AJ's, talked to Annette for a while and then came back to watch "Amazing Grace". It was based (loosly) on the life of William Wilberforce and his drive to abolish slavery. It was a story about not giving up hope even when everyone else seems against you.
I did get a pair of pants for James (50% off!) but I think they are too big.
I found an interesting yellowy coloured shirt from the Alfred Sung collection in Zellers for $7 and I used the giftcard my mother gave me for Reitmans to buy a pair of pants (thanks mom!). So I did really well with my purchases, I thought.
After I got back from the mall, I thought that I hadn't walked anywhere yet today (I guess my brain didn't count the time at the mall as *walking*) and I walked down to SDM to fill a prescription for Myron. It was $300!! I was a bit shocked when the lady told me. I'm hoping my drug plan covers that!
Then I got back and walked James to AJ's, talked to Annette for a while and then came back to watch "Amazing Grace". It was based (loosly) on the life of William Wilberforce and his drive to abolish slavery. It was a story about not giving up hope even when everyone else seems against you.

1 Comments:
Happy New Year APhra..I've been off the grid of blog land and am finally back on trying to catch up on my reading! God Bless and trust 2011 will be a year filled with many adventures!
Post a Comment
<< Home