Thursday, January 06, 2011

Snow

I can see it snowing out my window. I wonder how much will accumulate.
I'm on my lunch now but with all the snow I have no desire to travel anywhere for it.

Yesterday, James brought home 2 tests. A math test where he got over 100% and a biology test that he failed. I think he forgot to bring his biology duotang home before the test so he was not able to study and the test was all about the parts of a flower (in french)- stuff I don't even know! So, I'll have to keep more on top of him in Biology to make sure that he passes.

And now lunch is over and it is still snowing. Good thing I have good boots for walking home!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Stopping by to say Hi

January 6, 2011 at 11:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger rab said...

Stamen = étamine. Hope that helps.

January 7, 2011 at 7:50:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home