spoilers
Sorry to my brother who tried to read the post below FOR spoilers and there weren't any. I guess I got wiped out before I made it to the end of the post. I just didn't want Karyne to read it if she hadn't watched it in case she read something she didn't want to!
I guess I assumed people who read past the spoiler bit had actually watched the episode!
So a brief summary, for my bro!
Brad took an Ashley out to a fair. They ran around. He talked about his dad and felt that this connected him with Ashley, but it may have been more of a personal introspective moment and Ashley was just there. That's how I felt anyway.
Then he went on a date with 15 girls and all the girls hate each other. He gave Michelle the rose because it was her birthday, but may have regretted it later. I don't think Michelle will last long.
Then he took some girl on the pretty woman date. But I don't remember her name. She reminded Brad of himself 3 years ago so I figure she won't last long as he seems to be trying to be mature.
Then there was a cocktail party and much more drama and 2 girls couldn't keep from bickering and made each other cry. They both got booted. Whew! Keltie the Rockette also got the boot, but not Madison the vampire. I can't think why.
I guess I assumed people who read past the spoiler bit had actually watched the episode!
So a brief summary, for my bro!
Brad took an Ashley out to a fair. They ran around. He talked about his dad and felt that this connected him with Ashley, but it may have been more of a personal introspective moment and Ashley was just there. That's how I felt anyway.
Then he went on a date with 15 girls and all the girls hate each other. He gave Michelle the rose because it was her birthday, but may have regretted it later. I don't think Michelle will last long.
Then he took some girl on the pretty woman date. But I don't remember her name. She reminded Brad of himself 3 years ago so I figure she won't last long as he seems to be trying to be mature.
Then there was a cocktail party and much more drama and 2 girls couldn't keep from bickering and made each other cry. They both got booted. Whew! Keltie the Rockette also got the boot, but not Madison the vampire. I can't think why.

1 Comments:
Thanks for the spoilers! It's nice to know that you take audience requests on this blog!
And if Michelle is the one that I'm thinking of, I got the sense that she did make it rather far; wasn't she one of the ones we saw on a tropical island date (which usually comes close to the end)? But maybe I'm misremembering; you tend to be much more observant about these things than I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home