Flying
My mother flys to Holland tomorrow. Wishing her safe travels!
When I went to watch Live to Dance tonight, it was Obama's speech in Arizona for the shooting victims. I thought it was a rather amazingly good speech. I don't normally like to watch the 'special reports' that come on and preempt my shows, but I'm glad I watched this one.
Live to Dance was a semi-final. There are 3 semi-finals. I thought 'semi' meant 'half' so there really should only be 2 semi finals!
When I went to watch Live to Dance tonight, it was Obama's speech in Arizona for the shooting victims. I thought it was a rather amazingly good speech. I don't normally like to watch the 'special reports' that come on and preempt my shows, but I'm glad I watched this one.
Live to Dance was a semi-final. There are 3 semi-finals. I thought 'semi' meant 'half' so there really should only be 2 semi finals!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home