Saturday, January 22, 2011

A bit behind on my life

For some reason my computer has decided that it no longer likes the internet. I guess everyone gets tired now and then!

I'll try to catch you up on my week.

Monday
I had training in the morning and it was FREEZING in the room. Colder than Rustle. I had to wear mitts with hand warmer packs during the whole thing. I have training again this Monday and I'm going to look into what other sort of thing I can bring to keep me warm. I think Annette had a heating pack that you put in the microwave. I'll ask her.

I had lunch with a friend - we went to the little luncherie in the Ambassador hotel. I had the chicken salad. The chicken was not very good but the salad was and it came great grilled seasoned pita bread that made it all worth it.

In the evening I watched the Bachelor. I was starting to like Madison after all and then she left. She'll probably always be only known as fang- girl now. I like Chantal, Shawntel and Emily. They always seem to have a crazy girl named Michelle on the show (though none of the Michelles that I know are this way!) and this show does not fail on that. There are still so many girls that I don't know a lot of them. Hopefully next week we'll get to develop some new understanding of the ones that are left.

Tuesday
I had lunch out again today. Figures- I never go out for lunch, then when I do it is 2 days in a row. This time with Lisa M. We went to a salad/burger truck that operates outside our office. I got a salad with feta cheese.

The rest of the week
This sort of blurs together. James got up a few nights because he was cold. I was going crazy with preparation for exam scheduling. Normal stuff.

Last night I was up from 3am-5am. Must be on Dutch time.
James is at a hockey game now. He has a birthday party to go to at lunchtime.

Next week I actually have to build the exam schedule. As well as do a day of training. I am not sure that all adds up and have some expectation that I will need to work Saturday. We'll see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home