to make people in Holland jealous
Natural snow spray- this is how it looked when I first walked outside.
Back view
Icicles and giant snow ridge overtop them. Cool to look at. This is the part of the house that we had a problem with leaks in when we moved in, but we had new gutters put in that don't allow the ice to build up on the roof part itself and presto - no more leaks! Makes for interesting icicles though.
Side of the house
Giant icicle that hangs outside my kitchen window. I look at it as I wash dishes.
Streetscape- construction materials seen are for a gas line upgrade going in- our street is full of trucks on weekdays!
Rosebush hiding under the snow
shoveled myself- just waiting for the snowplow to come by and bury it!
jealous much?
p.s. it it 9 degrees in Holland today

1 Comments:
we've had loads and loads of snow here too
but not icicles as impressive as yours
the days ARE getting longer again (at last!) though and that makes me happy
Post a Comment
<< Home