Aftermath
The snow stopped falling (eventually) and lots of shoveling took place. More snow is forecast but I am running out of places to put the snow.
I am still awaiting the sidewalk plow fairy, that has not visited our area yet. Either he has broken down and is not plowing anyones sidewalk or he didn't want to plow our area last night as it was garbage night and everyones cans and boxes may have been blocking his way.
Here's hoping for a visit today or tonight!
James woke up this morning and asked if school was cancelled. You're not that lucky buddy!
I am working on strategies to improve his reading in English because the Grade 3 testing is on ENGLISH despite the fact that all his schooling is in FRENCH. Smart.
Since 'reading' is a bad word as that sounds too much like homework, I suggested we work on the sticker story book that Oma got for him a while back. He was pretty excited about that! He wanted me to read, but I told him that he would be reading. He did fine. One weakness seems to be words that end in "ed" like "needed" he would still read as "needs". I'm going to have to keep this a focus for a while. Febraury focus is reading in English.
Bro- did you get my birthday card? James laughed and laughed. I had to read it to him numerous times!
My computer is still not working properly so I am having to update during my lunch!
I am still awaiting the sidewalk plow fairy, that has not visited our area yet. Either he has broken down and is not plowing anyones sidewalk or he didn't want to plow our area last night as it was garbage night and everyones cans and boxes may have been blocking his way.
Here's hoping for a visit today or tonight!
James woke up this morning and asked if school was cancelled. You're not that lucky buddy!
I am working on strategies to improve his reading in English because the Grade 3 testing is on ENGLISH despite the fact that all his schooling is in FRENCH. Smart.
Since 'reading' is a bad word as that sounds too much like homework, I suggested we work on the sticker story book that Oma got for him a while back. He was pretty excited about that! He wanted me to read, but I told him that he would be reading. He did fine. One weakness seems to be words that end in "ed" like "needed" he would still read as "needs". I'm going to have to keep this a focus for a while. Febraury focus is reading in English.
Bro- did you get my birthday card? James laughed and laughed. I had to read it to him numerous times!
My computer is still not working properly so I am having to update during my lunch!

1 Comments:
Yes, I got your card, thanks; I should have known that James was behind it! Ha ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home