Friday, February 11, 2011

Miracle machine

My computer appears to be fixed. It downloaded some updates and whatever it was that was wrong with it appears to be gone! Yay!

I posted the exam schedule yesterday (24 hours early) and without telling anyone, heaps of students appear to have figured it out. They are smart that way.

After I had sent the schedule to the server to post, I went out to lunch with Joanne. It is too nerve wracking waiting for it to post that it's hard to stay at my desk.

I am pretty swamped at home as the snow shoveling time is cutting into my house cleaning time. Lots to do this weekend!

I am excited about planning on spending the sears gift card that my mother gave me for Christmas today. I have an order all planned out, but I tried to submit it online and some of the catalog numbers in the book don't work online. I have no idea why. So I'll have to call my order in. I much prefer online but am excited about the order no matter how I get it in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home