Jack
The weekend has flown by!
I haven't cooked a meal yet as I wait for all the leftovers to be used up.
Saturday James played a lot of hockey and we played a lot too.
Sunday there was Church and then AJ came over to play.
Shortly after he arrived Kim called me (maybe about 2:00) and told me that her ex-husband Jack had a massive heart attack in Walmart and died at noon. That was pretty shocking.
AJ went home at dinner time and James went out to the Little Cat conservation area to play shinny with his team.
After he got back AJ came over for a sleepover.
I hear them starting to stir now!
I haven't cooked a meal yet as I wait for all the leftovers to be used up.
Saturday James played a lot of hockey and we played a lot too.
Sunday there was Church and then AJ came over to play.
Shortly after he arrived Kim called me (maybe about 2:00) and told me that her ex-husband Jack had a massive heart attack in Walmart and died at noon. That was pretty shocking.
AJ went home at dinner time and James went out to the Little Cat conservation area to play shinny with his team.
After he got back AJ came over for a sleepover.
I hear them starting to stir now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home