6 days to go
The end is in sight- only 6 more exam days in April!
My mother had to call to make sure I was alive as I haven't posted in a while.
On Tuesday a squirrel got in the Lennox transmission station resulting in power failures and the exam gyms being in the dark for 10 minutes. (As well as the computers in the computer test lab rebooting!)
In an unrelated matter (I think), the long distance service is not working (can't make long distance calls). I will have to follow up with our service provided. In the meantime, you'll need to call me, I can't call you. Hopefully, you regularly scheduled blogging will be back on track shortly.
My mother had to call to make sure I was alive as I haven't posted in a while.
On Tuesday a squirrel got in the Lennox transmission station resulting in power failures and the exam gyms being in the dark for 10 minutes. (As well as the computers in the computer test lab rebooting!)
In an unrelated matter (I think), the long distance service is not working (can't make long distance calls). I will have to follow up with our service provided. In the meantime, you'll need to call me, I can't call you. Hopefully, you regularly scheduled blogging will be back on track shortly.

1 Comments:
Happy Easter to you and all those you love
Post a Comment
<< Home