Detour
We were notified that part of Union st. was going to be shut down starting Monday, so I changed my bike route on Monday. And of course it wasn't shut down first thing Monday so I could have gone my old route that morning. But now it is completely shut down and so my commute is actually quicker on the way in to work. I bike down Alfred St. to Union and where in the past it would have taken a long time to make a left turn as Union is closed there, it takes no time at all :)
I used to bike down Victoria so I could safely make that turn.
So, I am currently benefiting from the construction season. At least on the drive in to work.
Today I had another day off! For all my extra work in the exam session I get a few breaks. But we are driving hard at the timetable so I won't have another day off until after it is done.
I spent some time with a friend who is going through a bit of a rough time.
I got a call last night from a different friend going through a rough time.
Then I got an email today from a 3rd friend who told me that a mutual friend of ours was at the hospital as her baby seems to be coming early (not due until the end of June)
So, complicated life is anyway...
I have bugs in my eyes
I used to bike down Victoria so I could safely make that turn.
So, I am currently benefiting from the construction season. At least on the drive in to work.
Today I had another day off! For all my extra work in the exam session I get a few breaks. But we are driving hard at the timetable so I won't have another day off until after it is done.
I spent some time with a friend who is going through a bit of a rough time.
I got a call last night from a different friend going through a rough time.
Then I got an email today from a 3rd friend who told me that a mutual friend of ours was at the hospital as her baby seems to be coming early (not due until the end of June)
So, complicated life is anyway...
I have bugs in my eyes

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home