Full day
Today the boy turned 9 years old!
It was a long day. Not as long as the one 9 years ago. Not as painful either.
James was up early, excited about the day.
He was very pleased to open his presents.
Then shopping as we needed to get some things for the party.
Then I think I helped work on Lego structures. I'm getting pretty good :)
Then we had the party. James had invited 7 boys to laserblast. One cancelled by email last night so there should have been 6, but only 3 showed up.
Still we had a good time with who was there.
Then AJ came over and actually is still here- the boys are having a sleepover.
Getting 2 boys to sleep is much more difficult than getting one boy to sleep! They have too much fun. One can hope they will sleep late in the morning. However, this is doubtful.
At one point in the evening, I took the boys to the park and there was a car driving down Kingscourt that came to an abrupt halt. There were a number of women in the car that were shouting at each other and one was ordered out because apparently when she drinks she isn't so nice. Hopefully, they'll patch things up when she is sober?
It was a long day. Not as long as the one 9 years ago. Not as painful either.
James was up early, excited about the day.
He was very pleased to open his presents.
Then shopping as we needed to get some things for the party.
Then I think I helped work on Lego structures. I'm getting pretty good :)
Then we had the party. James had invited 7 boys to laserblast. One cancelled by email last night so there should have been 6, but only 3 showed up.
Still we had a good time with who was there.
Then AJ came over and actually is still here- the boys are having a sleepover.
Getting 2 boys to sleep is much more difficult than getting one boy to sleep! They have too much fun. One can hope they will sleep late in the morning. However, this is doubtful.
At one point in the evening, I took the boys to the park and there was a car driving down Kingscourt that came to an abrupt halt. There were a number of women in the car that were shouting at each other and one was ordered out because apparently when she drinks she isn't so nice. Hopefully, they'll patch things up when she is sober?

2 Comments:
Let me guess. Carolyn, Sarah, Susan and Michelle. Carolyn was the one who was not so nice when she's drunk. She's nice when sober so I'm guessing she'd be nasty when drunk. I hope they dropped her off close to her home.
That's a funny comment, Bob!
(Marlene)
Post a Comment
<< Home