Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day off!

I took a day off today!
Though it started off a bit rougher than I had hoped. There were just a couple of things that I needed to get set up online before I abandoned my computer for the day. And of course, my internet was down. So I quickly scooted over to Kim's for 15 minutes and did what I needed to do while she was getting ready for her work. Then I headed home.
Took James to the bus.
Dropped a car seat off to Kelly.
Then I went with a friend to her Church ladies group meeting. Then we went shopping and got some things for James' birthday.
James is getting very suspicious about where his birthday presents are hidden. He thinks they will be in the shed (and there are some in the shed, but are well hidden) A couple of GIANT boxes have already arrived for him- from my parents and my bro and Karrie. He is SO excited about this birthday. He has been telling everyone at school every day. I am sure he won't be disappointed though!

1 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

You could store James' gifts at my house. No guarantee I won't play with them before I give them back.

May 5, 2011 at 9:43:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home