Saturday, May 28, 2011

busy days

On Wednesday I tried to mow as much of the lawn as I could as it was the last scheduled nice day for a while. I got the front done but only a bit of the back before I was heading out with Kim to see Jon Maracle at her Church.
I babysat Jon and Linda's little boy when he was 2 or 3 and now he's 18 so we go way back! They are a people with such a sweet spirit and a real love for native people. Jon did the music for the evening and it was really a sweet evening. Their daughter Noelle who is now 10 also sang at the start. She has a real gift too.

Thursday the soccer fields were open so James' team (Barcelona!) played their season opener. Yesterday, the fields closed again due to the rain. It was pretty funny to watch the little boys play. They were pretty good too!

Yesterday, I went to Lee Casement's CD release party. The music there was awesome too- a very enjoyable time!
I hurt my back taking out the recycling as there was a bag of waterlogged paper in the box and it was a lot heavier than I expected! Hopefully, will recover speedily.
James wanted to sleep with me tonight as he and AJ were still up after the party. He fell asleep quickly but woke me at 2am with some sneezing. Didn't wake him up though! Will have to try to fall asleep again now- I'm going to Bay Park Baptist for a seminar-y thing tomorrow (or rather today!- or rather in a few hours and I better set my alarm!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home