Saturday, June 04, 2011

restoration




I woke up at 6am this morning. This is usual even though it was a weekend, my body is still on weekday clock. James got up around 7:30 and we had a snuggle and both slept again until 9:30. That's pretty rare round these parts!

Then James and I trekked to Giant Tiger as he needed some new shoes. We were successful in this:

I also picked up some produce for dinner (though their produce wasn't the greatest, it was ok).
We came home and I started the pizza for lunch. When we finished lunch James and I played badminton. He's really liking the badminton now.
Later James found a dragonfly being attacked by ants. I rescued it and put it in the sun. I think there was a tear in his wing and so he couldn't fly. He may not make it through the night but at least he's not being tormented by ants!
I mowed all the lawn today. It required taking a whippersnipper to about half of it as it was really too long for the mower. I'll have to mow again tomorrow to even all the whippersnippered bits out. Thanks rain for making my grass grow!
James is now watching the hockey game- rooting for Vancouver.

1 Comments:

Anonymous lorna said...

can't believe how tall/grown up he is ... such a long time since I visited and we played trains all the time

thanks again for the hospitality back then. It was a nice trip. Fond memories :)

June 25, 2011 at 1:32:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home