Metal Chicken
This has been a really long week. The timetable that posted was mostly right but has a few issues that are serious enough to take up a bit of time and energy but hopefully will be resolved soon.
This link is a somewhat passive aggressive story about a metal chicken. Really quite funny. I know Jordin agrees!
ETA Victor even thought the post was funny. "Victor happens to think this post is hilarious (although he still insists that we don’t need new towels) and when my blog kept crashing from the traffic, he’s been working with my host for days to got it back online. Not because he’s whipped…but because he has a sense of humor and enjoys mine."
I posted James' old rocking chair on Kijiji and funny the person that responded was Jennie S. It was funny because I know her and also funny as she said that the last time she had found something on Kijiji it turned out to be Al selling it!
She is due to have baby #3 any day now and she looks great.
This link is a somewhat passive aggressive story about a metal chicken. Really quite funny. I know Jordin agrees!
ETA Victor even thought the post was funny. "Victor happens to think this post is hilarious (although he still insists that we don’t need new towels) and when my blog kept crashing from the traffic, he’s been working with my host for days to got it back online. Not because he’s whipped…but because he has a sense of humor and enjoys mine."
I posted James' old rocking chair on Kijiji and funny the person that responded was Jennie S. It was funny because I know her and also funny as she said that the last time she had found something on Kijiji it turned out to be Al selling it!
She is due to have baby #3 any day now and she looks great.

1 Comments:
Man, I love that story!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home