Saturday, July 02, 2011

searches

every now and then I do a keyword analysis for who finds my blog and it always amuses me

1.18.99% aphra rogers
ok this one makes sense
2.16.46% metal chicken
From the metal chicken story link it's pretty popular as you will see related searches below
3.7.59% metal chicken blog
4.6.33% blog metal chicken
5.3.80% flying ants losing wings
Ah yes, the post that I wrote last year Not terribly scientific in detail but does let you know how to get recently dewinged ants out of your laundry.
6.2.53% do bears have tails
This question always comes up and finds my blog- it's a question James asked in 2005 and evidently carries down through the generations
7.2.53% flying ants that lose their wings
8.2.53% millet casserole BED
For my link to a millet casserole recipe!
9.1.27% Tiger Lily wrestler
From Lesley introducing me at a party as a 'Rustler' but people heard 'wrestler' instead. Yeah, that's so me!
10.1.27% "debit down"
From when the debit machines went down at the metro
11.1.27% eternity floor finish
They use this at work
12.1.27% lee valley fruit fly traps
BOB
13.1.27% PHONerey.com
?
14.1.27% why do flying ants lose their wings
15.1.27% why is tuesday the longest day of the week
A good question but the answer at the time had to do with me running a night class on Tuesdays. Sorry!
16.1.27% neighbourhood deals
Always here for deals!
17.1.27% kijiji helper
Yes, I am
18.1.27% tomorrow is canada's birthday
Well, now it was yesterday!
19.1.27% the bloggers metal chicken
20.1.27% welcome to our neighbourhood cards
21.1.27% aphrarogers.blogspot.com
22.1.27% upper canada village weather
I'm a good source of information for most things.
23.1.27% flying ant losing wings
24.1.27% what happens to the wings of fling ants
There are a lot of people who want to know this!
25.1.27% picture me caring
Indeed please!
26.1.27% wearing birkenstocks to work
I don't. I don't even own Birkenstocks.
27.1.27% do flying ants lose their wings
28.1.27% hour long email
sometimes it can feel that way, can't it?
29.1.27% flying ants that drop their wings
30.1.27% tigerlily wrestler
again?
31.1.27% when a flying ant loses its wings
32.1.27% neighbourhood soccer
good idea!
33.1.27% dream of cleaning toilets
popular- I get a lot of this on my dream blog too.
34.1.27% lowballers
35.1.27% what is the fuzzy head due to in fevers
36.1.27% "demolition ready"
37.1.27% lee valley fruit fly trap
BOB!
38.1.27% chicken blog metal
39.1.27% blog about metal chicken

Not sure I am any help to these searchers! But funny that they find me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

hahaha.... "metal chicken" brought me here, because I have had a sudden surge in "metal chicken" searches bringing people to my blog too!
Nice to meet you!

July 13, 2011 at 3:43:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home