Day

This photo is from when we first arrived in Barry's Bay. You may be able to see from the sign that the Inn offered "free Wifi". James was thought it was "free WiiFit" and was not impressed when I explained it to him.
Today I woke up at 3:30am. 4.5 hours of sleep seems to be all I need! lol. When light broke, I hung laundry and hauled out a load to move to the new house. Kim came by at 8am and we loaded up her truck and went to the new house. We cleaned all day with Bobbi and Murray.
The upstairs is all super clean except I need to do the floors. For the rest it looks great! I also need to clean the walls downstairs so that I can paint. It will still be another day of cleaning tomorrow before I can get to a point that I am ready to paint.
I also need to clean the oven.
I appreciate all the people who came over to offer moral support as well. It was great to share the house with you all :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home