fire and ice
In Bob's comment on the previous post, I hope it is the dumpster he is referring to as being gone soon, not me! Actually, when I read it first, I thought he was talking about Rachel on BB. And I was surprised as Bob doesn't strike me as the BB watching type.
Today I woke up very early- maybe 4am ish and was so pleased that I could get so much done but I didn't have enough energy to actually get up and I think I drifted in and out of sleep until 7am, which was an hour later than I intended to get up and then I had to rush to take my shower and get the laundry hung out.
During my lunch at work I went to the metro- it only took me 20 minutes round trip (from my building and back including all the shopping time). I was pretty impressed with the efficiency.
I mowed the lawn tonight- normally in August the lawn is dead but the lawn was so thick today that I have super blisters on my hands. All that rain I guess.
Who will be voted out on BB tonight? And who will reenter the game?
Today I woke up very early- maybe 4am ish and was so pleased that I could get so much done but I didn't have enough energy to actually get up and I think I drifted in and out of sleep until 7am, which was an hour later than I intended to get up and then I had to rush to take my shower and get the laundry hung out.
During my lunch at work I went to the metro- it only took me 20 minutes round trip (from my building and back including all the shopping time). I was pretty impressed with the efficiency.
I mowed the lawn tonight- normally in August the lawn is dead but the lawn was so thick today that I have super blisters on my hands. All that rain I guess.
Who will be voted out on BB tonight? And who will reenter the game?

2 Comments:
Their choices were, a) get Rachel out and she MIGHT come back, or b) get her out and she might not get herself back in. She's a good competitor and they should have taken the risk...I don't know why they'd trust her anyway. I can't believe America voted Brendan back...
I was pre-occupied last night, though, because we bought a house and it was all finalized at 10pm. We're just doing all the paperwork stuff.
Marlene
If BB was the only thing on TV, my choices (not necessarily in this order) would be: (1) Go for a walk. (2) Shoot myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home