Don't back down
Well, I was a bit disappointed by BB today as Kaila caved to people bullying her.
This morning I biked by the new house so I could put the garbage and recycling out before work. At about 9:30 the flooring guy called and wanted to measure the house at 11am. So I took an early lunch and biked back to the house. The flooring guy told me that the carpet and the tile had been graded "quite high". Did my floor just get a report card? Anyway he said a lot of stuff and what I got out of it is that he sends the estimate to the insurance company and they ok it or not. If they ok it we meet to choose the flooring and then he orders it and gets it all ready for when the walls are done. Then he installs it. That was what I followed anyway.
I got a bit of unpacking done while he worked, then when he finished I biked back to work. Worked on fitting students into courses. Finished work- biked home to Nelson St. Ate dinner, packed the car with 1000 tonnes of books, drove to the new house. Unpacked the car. Drove back, then watched BB!
Dumpster is still in my driveway. I'm sure my neighbours are thrilled as the have to navigate their car around it to get to their garage :)
This morning I biked by the new house so I could put the garbage and recycling out before work. At about 9:30 the flooring guy called and wanted to measure the house at 11am. So I took an early lunch and biked back to the house. The flooring guy told me that the carpet and the tile had been graded "quite high". Did my floor just get a report card? Anyway he said a lot of stuff and what I got out of it is that he sends the estimate to the insurance company and they ok it or not. If they ok it we meet to choose the flooring and then he orders it and gets it all ready for when the walls are done. Then he installs it. That was what I followed anyway.
I got a bit of unpacking done while he worked, then when he finished I biked back to work. Worked on fitting students into courses. Finished work- biked home to Nelson St. Ate dinner, packed the car with 1000 tonnes of books, drove to the new house. Unpacked the car. Drove back, then watched BB!
Dumpster is still in my driveway. I'm sure my neighbours are thrilled as the have to navigate their car around it to get to their garage :)

1 Comments:
The neighbours are thinking: "Yeah. Its a hardship. But pretty soon she'll be gone and it will be all over."
Post a Comment
<< Home