Biking is faster
Normally, the route I travel by bike is sidestreets and I don't have a lot of traffic with me. Today I biked up Princess St. after work. Princess St. is not a bad street to bike on as it is pretty wide. The traffic was pretty heavy after work and I noticed that my biking was noticeably faster than those driving.
My work was pretty quiet today. I worked on cleaning out my email and the server. I actually learned a lot more than I expected.
An article in Macleans indicates:
When Michelle Obama turned up to serve food at a soup kitchen, its poverty-stricken clientele snapped pictures of her with their cellphones.
Kindof a bit confused over needs and wants.
Very tired tonight- heading to bed at 9:20!
My work was pretty quiet today. I worked on cleaning out my email and the server. I actually learned a lot more than I expected.
An article in Macleans indicates:
When Michelle Obama turned up to serve food at a soup kitchen, its poverty-stricken clientele snapped pictures of her with their cellphones.
Kindof a bit confused over needs and wants.
Very tired tonight- heading to bed at 9:20!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home