Thursday, May 20, 2010

the robin in the window

As I was washing dishes, I looked out into the tree that is right outside the window and spotted a robin on their nest. They sit so still on the nest. Unless they are perturbed by a squirrel. In which case, they react like a banshee. The squirrel never knew what hit him. Makes more more exciting dish washing!

James' last spring hockey game is a week Friday at 5:30pm at the Invista center. Fittingly, he is playing Green- the team he wanted to be on because his friends were on it but he was on Gold. And he was pretty happy on Gold, after the initial disappointment at the start of the season.

We have a water cooler in the office. Generally either Ryan or Katrina puts the new bottle in. Yesterday, Ryan put the bottle in. Before he did, he put his jacket on. When he puts it on there's always this giant explosion. Yesterday was the biggest by far- he coated all the walls with a giant spray of water. It was rather funny. I think we voted that Katrina does that job from now on.

I am having a bit of trouble sorting out the weather forecast as different websites give conflicting forecasts. It's hard to know which days to hang out laundry and what to wear each day. I should be able to pack away sweaters- except for days that I need to go to Rustle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home