notes
When I got home today there was a note by my computer in James' handwriting that read
"could not start printer
please check your printer configuration"
It was obvious that he had copied it down. It was just funny to see him use words like 'configuration'
James got up at 6am this morning and had a cuddle with me. He promptly fell back asleep and he's a pretty amusing sleeper. He sleep talks- today it was about little Carty (Duncan's brother) and sleep- giggles. (which cracks me up too)
My spring exam schedule is currently in a bit of a stand off, as I need a certain faculty office to approve it, but they want me to move an exam and my supervisors said no (for the reasons they had). So I'm stuck. But not worried, as I am still ahead of schedule. I guess we'll resolve it one way or another Monday.
We don't get the hockey game station on the tv, but maybe James can watch it on the internet. Game 7 is always exciting?
"could not start printer
please check your printer configuration"
It was obvious that he had copied it down. It was just funny to see him use words like 'configuration'
James got up at 6am this morning and had a cuddle with me. He promptly fell back asleep and he's a pretty amusing sleeper. He sleep talks- today it was about little Carty (Duncan's brother) and sleep- giggles. (which cracks me up too)
My spring exam schedule is currently in a bit of a stand off, as I need a certain faculty office to approve it, but they want me to move an exam and my supervisors said no (for the reasons they had). So I'm stuck. But not worried, as I am still ahead of schedule. I guess we'll resolve it one way or another Monday.
We don't get the hockey game station on the tv, but maybe James can watch it on the internet. Game 7 is always exciting?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home