Where chocolate cupcakes go to hide
James was up early in the morning. Normally he comes to find me when he wakes up. Today, he went to find the Wii. I have been replaced, but I don't really mind! I'm sure he'll go back to his normal routine when the newness of it all has died down.
I went to Loblaws at 7:30am to pick up snacks for the party (our package includes a pizza lunch but we are supposed to bring the cake, etc.). I went to Loblaws under strict orders to buy chocolate cupcakes (James doesn't like cake, but agreed to cupcakes). James couldn't come with me as he had to play the Wii (really lol)
But when I got there, there was not a chocolate cupcake to be found. Despite it having a bakery and all. So I got chocolate swiss rolls instead. These were marked with James' stamp of approval when I returned home but he's never had them before so we'll see if he actually likes them!
I went to Loblaws at 7:30am to pick up snacks for the party (our package includes a pizza lunch but we are supposed to bring the cake, etc.). I went to Loblaws under strict orders to buy chocolate cupcakes (James doesn't like cake, but agreed to cupcakes). James couldn't come with me as he had to play the Wii (really lol)
But when I got there, there was not a chocolate cupcake to be found. Despite it having a bakery and all. So I got chocolate swiss rolls instead. These were marked with James' stamp of approval when I returned home but he's never had them before so we'll see if he actually likes them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home