are we 5?
My mother commented that the proctors made it to my blog.
Yes. Today was interesting again.
I arrived at one of the exam halls to ask a proctor a question. As I turned the corner to look in the room, I stopped as I felt I was interrupting something. I said to the nearest proctor something about not knowing there was a meeting going on. He said there is no meeting. Tension was pretty high in the room whatever was going on. One guy started to walk out. I stopped him to talk to him and to find out what was going on. And I was just like- seriously?- are we adults here or are we 5?
Yes. Today was interesting again.
I arrived at one of the exam halls to ask a proctor a question. As I turned the corner to look in the room, I stopped as I felt I was interrupting something. I said to the nearest proctor something about not knowing there was a meeting going on. He said there is no meeting. Tension was pretty high in the room whatever was going on. One guy started to walk out. I stopped him to talk to him and to find out what was going on. And I was just like- seriously?- are we adults here or are we 5?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home