Tuesday, March 30, 2010

obligations

My brother was laughing at me because he said anyone googling Oak st egg hunt would land on my blog. Well, I googled it a lot before I posted and nothing came up at all, so better my blog than nothing. James found the missing page and so now I post the details here for all the people googling it and finding only this blog:

The hunt is on April 4 at 9 AM sharp at the Oak Street Community Gardens. west end of Oak St. rain or shine . they will collect 2 dollars per child for the cost of the goodies. they want the money and your child's name ahead of time on an envelope dropped off at 214 Concession Street. let them know of any allergies or any special needs. they invite you for coffee and to watch the hunt and to socialize with the neighbours. RSVP to Dave Kay by April 1 at dawkay @ yahoo.com or 613-484-5687

1 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Nat said...

Wow, you have provided very thorough information! I hope all the stray Googlers are happy now! And I hope James has fun- that sounds very exciting!

March 30, 2010 at 10:25:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home